Mindfulness in the workplace programmes
Mindfulness in the workplace programmes are shaped to fit and tailored for your organisation or company.
Due to the increasing numbers of people working from home, mindfulness based approaches, movement and mindful meditation are being embraced by many progressive businesses, community organisations and government departments many of which are incorporating alternative health and wellness programs to encourage work/life balance.
Mindfulness, gentle movement and meditation can be a welcome break or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day, just ten minutes of practice can help you through the day to concentrate, strengthen the muscle of attention and react to stress better!
- Every online class is customised for your workplace needs and comes in a variety of formats
- In groups of up to 100 people meeting once a week for up to six or eight weeks, each session lasting between 60 minutes to two hours.
- In virtual classrooms or webinars with groups of up 150 people over a video link
- One-to-one by phone or online over eight 60 minute sessions
Whatever the format, I recommend that participants undertake around 10-minutes of home practice each day for six days of each week that the course runs
I provide handouts and audio resources to support daily home practice and often use ‘Mindfulness for Health Practical Guide to Relieving Pain, Reducing Stress and Restoring Wellbeing‘ Book by Danny Penman and Vidyamala Burch, as a course companion.
Some benefits of a bespoke Corporate wellbeing Programme
- Help increase performance and effectiveness
- Build resilience
- Improve focus and empathy
- Improve decision making and emotional intelligence
- Improve posture and increase body awareness
- Improve respiratory system and energy levels