All Forest bathing experiences are for Adults, (16 – 18 year-olds are very welcome but must be accompanied by a full paying responsible adult)
- Forest bathing Club is designed for children aged 7 – 17 years which will be available from September 2020 for school/ club groups.
- The experience requires walking (slowly and gently) in the garden, grassy terraces and rocky uneven forest footpaths.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- All Forest bathing experiences require you to arrive fifteen minutes before the start time and cannot accommodate late or delayed arrival times.
If you are not able to attend the Forest bathing experience you have booked or are a ‘no-show’ no refunds are available.
Bookings are not transferable from one date to another, however if you can’t make the day, the full cost of your booking will be donated to The Women’s and Children’s refuge in Drogheda.
The experience is available on selected Thursdays evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings in Beaulieu House Estate throughout the year and can be arranged by appointment for groups of bookings ( minimum 4 ) to suit the groups availability.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3½ hours for the full experience.
- Parking is on the grounds of the Estate.
Booking – for scheduled Forest Bathing click button
or , email Lisa@calmpaths.ie for more details.
Rates are €45 per person
Bookings are open from August 2020.
- Thursday evenings 7:00pm – 10:30pm
- Saturday mornings 9:00 – 12:30pm
- Sunday mornings 9:00 – 12:30pm
Corporate / school group booking rate available on request which requires a non-refundable booking deposit
Following booking, a secured link will be sent to you to make a payment online through a trusted and secure third-party payments system using all major credit cards.
Following payment a booking confirmation email will be sent to you.
Leave no trace policy
Lisa is a ‘Leave no Trace’ trainer and utilises their framework, on site, of minimum impact.